2021 Winter / Spring CurriculumThis workbook serves as an accompaniment to monthly Her Corner Peer Group meetings. Topics include:
- Goal Setting + Sales Tracking: Evaluating revenue by business line, setting goals for the year, and putting systems in place to track progress.
- Focus on What Matters: Time Management and Efficiency - How to think about our priorities on a large scale and systematically achieve them.
- Are you Making Enough Profit? Evaluating your pricing strategy to increase profits.
- 2021 Digital Marketing: Understanding, implementing, and evaluating the different phases of a comprehensive Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Engagement: In Your Business. In Your Life. Thinking about the importance of happiness and engagement and how to foster both at work and at home.
- Improving the Virtual Customer Experience: The virtual customer experience has changed - this month we focus on where and how to improve it.
2021 Summer / Fall CurriculumThis workbook serves as an accompaniment to monthly Her Corner Peer Group meetings. Topics include:
- Your Team: How to Hire and Manage in 2021 and Beyond
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control in Companies
- Reimaging Work in a Time of Transition
- Marketing Funnel: The Steps, The Conversion, and The Results!
- Strategic Communication
- A Return to Risk-Taking for Strategic Planning
2020 Summer / Fall CurriculumThis workbook serves as an accompaniment to monthly Her Corner Peer Group meetings. Topics include:
- Mentally Preparing for the Long Haul: Strategies for preserving our mental health and sanity for the long haul.
- Keeping Clients: Demonstrating results and articulating value. Are you compelling in a down economy?
- Small Business Technology: How to know what to use in a new virtual economy.
- The Next Big Idea: Defining and planning for what to invest in next for your business.
- Capacity Planning: Using a framework to track current availability and future needs.
- Marketing Strategy: What matters in 2021 and how to roll out your plan.