2020 Peer Group Workbook
2020 Summer / Fall Curriculum
This workbook serves as an accompaniment to monthly Her Corner Peer Group meetings.
- Mentally Preparing for the Long Haul: Strategies for preserving our mental health and sanity for the long haul.
- Keeping Clients: Demonstrating results and articulating value. Are you compelling in a down economy?
- Small Business Technology: How to know what to use in a new virtual economy.
- The Next Big Idea: Defining and planning for what to invest in next for your business.
- Capacity Planning: Using a framework to track current availability and future needs.
- Marketing Strategy: What matters in 2021 and how to roll out your plan.