- Our community membership is geared towards the woman who wants access to the community and other like-minded business owners.
- The accelerator program is for the woman looking to engage in high growth in her business.
- Finally, we offer private mentorship for women looking for specific individual help from a business advisor.
Be part of a unique entrepreneurial conversation, among a community of dynamic women, across hundreds of industries – from consulting to food & beverage, fitness, technology, consumer goods, creative services – and more.
Upon registration, Community members receive 3 personal introductions to fellow Her Corner members.
- Personal introductions to 3 relevant Her Corner members,
- Business listing on our member directory,
- Private Facebook forum to collaborate with fellow business owners,
- Preferential pricing for networking and in-person events and educational programs.
Price: $99 application fee + no monthly fees
ACCELERATOR – A Business Accelerator by Her Corner
Join a 6-month in-person accelerator program designed by women business owners for women business owners who want personalized support + direction as they grow their business.
Our program includes subject matter guidelines, templates and financial models to help you start driving growth & scale in your business right away. You can also choose to receive one-on-one sessions with a business coach to further support your growth through the program.
You’ll find a strong emphasis on implementation and strategy, and you’ll receive a break down of all the critical components of growth – from vision to cash flow analysis, from marketing to business prospecting, all the way to selecting the right advisors to help you get to the next stage of growth.
Experience what we call “the power of collective intelligence” – insight from not only the facilitator but also the other business owners in the accelerator with you.
Learn more and see dates for the next one HERE.
Price: $99 application fee + $499 per month
(or $699 per month with additional monthly private coaching)
Business owners often reach out either when their business is at a cross-roads, when they have an important decision to make, or when they want to get a better handle on something in their business.
And in some cases, business owners prefer private conversations to group curriculum and programs.
Mentees get private access to consulting, education, and mentorship to focus on their unique business opportunities. All sessions are offered by video with shared screen capabilities to work in real-time on your business.
Price: Rates vary starting at $400 / session